Locals enjoying the Hingham Winter Farmers’ Market at Second Parish Church in Hingham.
By Carol Britton Meyer, February 18th, 2019
There’s still plenty of time to stop by the Winter Market, a vibrant extension of the popular Hingham Farmers’ Market. The market — featuring fresh produce, meat, eggs, lobsters, shellfish, seafood, bakery, and fresh-brewed coffee — is hosted by Second Parish Church, 685 Main St. Hours are 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the second and fourth Saturdays through March. Remaining dates are Feb. 23 and March 9 and 23.
“The Winter Market is doing very well again this year,” said Hingham Farmers Market, Inc. President Mark Cullings.
* Freitas Farms (produce)
* Skinny Dip Farm (new), the Winter Market’s first “certified organic” vendor
* Copicut Farm (poultry, eggs and pork)
* River Rock Farm (beef)
* Jordan Brothers (shellfish and seafood)
* C & C Lobsters and Fish (fresh lobsters and seafood)
* To Dine For (Mediterranean foods)
* Stephanie’s Sourdough (breads)
* Spritzal Cookie Company (cookies)
* Chrissy’s Crumble (No-grain-olas)
* Baking with Joy (bakery)
* Uncommon Grounds (coffee)
Loyal patrons of the Winter Market are looking forward to the opening of the regular Hingham Farmers Market at the Bathing Beach off Rte. 3A in early May.
Stay tuned for updates!